A Bank that Focuses on You!
To our Valued Bank Customers
*It is a State mandate that you wear a mask while in the Bank lobby.
*Please use the Front entrance of the bank to enter and exit
*Do not come in the bank if you are experiencing symptoms
*Maintain social distancing while on bank premises
*Sanitize your hands – Sanitizer is available throughout the bank
We appreciate the efforts you have been making to conduct your banking transactions through non-contact methods, and encourage you to continue to do so. Utilize our drive-up, night deposit and ATM whenever possible.
- Use your Online Banking access at fnbcokato.com to check balances and transfer funds
- Make withdrawals of cash from an ATM
- Use your debit card to make purchases
- Make deposits through the night drop boxes that are positioned in the foyer and at the Drive-up
- Do your ‘on site’ banking activity through our convenient Drive-up
- Use the USPS to mail deposits and payments
- Call us to verify deposits and withdrawals, to make loan payment transfers, and to set up automatic transactions
- Contact us by phone or email to discuss loan opportunities or needs
Thank you for banking with First National Bank of Cokato. Ultimately, the health of our employees and our valued customers is our primary concern. We hope for a quick and effective solution to this issue, and that you and your loved ones continue to be safe and healthy throughout.